Does onion help in hair growth?
Onions are one of the oldest vegetables known to man and have been used in some form or another for thousands of years. From an ancient medical remedy to a popular condiment, onions have long been a part of our diets. But did you know that onions can also help your hair grow fast? So let's discuss :Onion: Is Onion Good For Hair? Here we will know the advantages of Onion
onion is the best hair mate
Onions may be small, but they’re powerful! Did you know a simple onion can help you grow your hair faster and stronger? It’s true. Onion juice has been known to stimulate hair growth, thicken hair strands, reduce dandruff, alleviate scalp inflammation, and even reduce breakage.The rewards of Onion for hair are as follows:
Benefits of Onion on Hair
- Onion juice is packed with sulfur, an essential nutrient for healthy hair growth.
- Sulfur helps build collagen protein, which makes up the base of your hair strands.
- It also helps promote circulation to the scalp, which encourages more nutrients and oxygen to reach the follicles and nourish your hair from the inside out.
- Onion juice has anti-bacterial and Anti Inflammatory properties, which can control scalp irritation and dandruff and promote healthier skin cells on your scalp.
- With regular use, you'll see healthier-looking hair in no time!
How to Make Onion Juice for Hair
It does not take a lot of effort to make onion juice at home. You need two onions, a juicer, and a bit of patience. Let's look at the recipe for how to make onion juice for hair.
- Peel the onions before making the juice. Remove dirt on the skin by giving them a good wash under running water.
- Peel the onions after petting them dry with a cloth. Cut them into quarters or even smaller pieces.
- Blend the onions in your blender until you get a thick paste. Use a cheesecloth or sieve to filter the juice.
- Press the pulp of the onion to release as much liquid as possible and store it in the fridge to use when required.
Hair Growth Tips
Here are some pro tips to ensure the best results with onion juice for hair:
- Always strain the juice thoroughly to prevent getting flaky onion bits in your hair.
- Use gentle shampoos to wash onion juice from your hair.
- If you can't bear the pungent aroma, you may add a few drops of any of your preferred essential oils to the juice.
- Before using onion juice on your hair, conduct a patch test to rule out any adverse responses.